CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday 24 April 2009

Yay, a month to the date.

It's great really, one day a woman turns up on Britain's got Talent, shocks the world because she has a good voice and bad eyebrows (they usually don't coincide), and of course, after everyone points this out, she gets a makeover.

Does she not realise I'll never be able to wear 'my' Burberry scarf again?

Everyone will think I'm a 'I Dreamed a Dream' wannabe. Which I might be, but that is beside the question.

Oh, another question - why have I not been blogging so much recently, uh well, yeah, that :) I've been very tired/busy/harrassed. You know, the usual.


Oh yeah, I forgot the extra - I'm the only one who reads my own blog, so to save myself perpetual embarrasment, it's easier not to write it more than once a month or so.


You know, embarrassing!


Mum's on the telephone at the moment, and it's half past ten at night (I wonder who it is. Probably her parents, who go to bed astonishingly late. I should have been born in that family)

In 11 and a half hours I'll be starting work, and I have the strangest feeling that by 3 in the afternoon I'll be so tired I'll be saying good morning to everyone, and drinking tea by the gallon.

Yes, that reminds me - I need to get teabags in - we're out of them. It's terrible really, I'm the only one who really takes the time to buy the teabags.Well, I might be the only one what uses them too, but still(!)

Anyway, it's late and I've got work tomorrow, and I'm sure I've got something else on, but I can't remember it.(It can't have been all that important)


ttfn

Constxx

0 comments: