CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday 28 April 2009

Scales?

I knew it was bad

(I've had a leg injury which required stitches so am out of sports for 4 weeks)

So I have not been doing any sport recently - hence why I knew it was bad. I jumped on the scales, talking to my mother (one likes to be multitasking) and was completely unprepared for the figures/words that faced me


SYSTEM OVERLOAD


WHAT????!?!?!??!


At first I thought it was a conspiracy, then I wondered if someone was on the scales with me. Then I wondered if I was wearing weights or something. Nothing. It was just me, and the scales.


I just about burst into tears on the spot.


I mean, okay I'm used to eating tons, but doing Choi twice a week (probably 300 sit-ups/pushups between the two sessions), swimming, teaching gymnastics, walking everywhere, and general things such as tennis some evenings, it all balances out, right?


But system overload? I mean really!


So, obviously I jumped off, reset the scales and jumped on again.

Thankfully it didn't exactly say overload, but it might as well have...


I forsee a LOT of exercise coming up.


Now I've got to go and find a calculator. It's impossible, but I seem to have lost about six calculators this school year. I know everyone borrows them, and no-one ever puts them back.


(That above sentence means I'm probably going to put off finding a calculator till tomorrow and go on facebook :)


Conzxxx

2 comments:

thedude said...

lolzz...I haven't had a good glance at a scale in a while. staying at someone's house, I saw a scale and stepped on it, but it said something about stones, so I said "glad I don't have a clue about what stones are to pounds!" and jumped off. I'm scared of them, after eating a thousand and one four-course meals...noi wait, five course..

Esmeralda said...

You're quite funny:-)