CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday 2 December 2008

Did You Knows - To Give November a Send Off!

Did you Knows for the Month November.


I know that it's two days into December. I'll deal with that in another post!

Anyway. Did you know....
- I have a sister - who will remain unnamed for the time being - who slept down at the 'wrong' end of her bed one night and told me

"It is because the wind is in the west"

Strange!

- I have a little brother - also unnamed - who, when it is his naptime, collects all his little belongings in a box (his blankets, pillow etc) and trots into Mum's study where he sleeps, tugging the box along!

Cute!


- Three of us children, argue over who should be called the greatest Genius. (We're joking of course, before you start flaming us!)

Competitive! - I'll stop this now


- Joseph and Henry both have a birthday in November, and are five days apart. For five days they were nine this year. This is, interestingly enough, called being Irish Twins. It occurs because Henry was born five days before Joseph turned one.

- I'm walking upstairs one night, and I hear Julius shouting something at the top of his voice. It sounds like.."I am NOT AN AMERICAN!" (??!?!)

Julius, I hate to break your bubble....!

- As I progressed on my journey upstairs, I heard the following astonishing conversation

"Why did you scream?"

"I..I...I - uh?"

"I thought you were on fire!"

- I finally learned the meaning of the longest word in the world today. And would you believe it? No you wouldn't! It is something to do with the church that our old one broke away from - broke away from - broke away from - broke away from. Get the picture? Even I'm confused. (Btw, for those of you who didn't know, the longest world is antidisestablishmentarianism)

Who can see the Presbyterianism in there?


- You should ignore the above comment


- Last Did You Know of the evening..... Did you know that it's later than I intended to be up now, so I'm going to be signing off.

I've faithfully fulfilled my duty and posted on a Tuesday!!!

Bye!

Constxxx

2 comments:

PeterinScotland said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Const-T said...

Sorry for removing the above, but I refuse to get into arguments over churches, 'establishment' wot-sits, or anything on my blog. If you have a problem, you can email me personally. You know my email address, and my mother's.
This blog is not a debate board, and I wrote 'you should ignore that comment' for a reason.
Constance