CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday 28 January 2009

Out ---

Hello again.

My recent trips all over the place have yielded many interesting results. I can now add the picture of an old man blow drying his feet to my reportoire.
(Whatever that is)

The old man in question was immediately suspicious upon seeing me; suspicious that I might knock him down.

You understand, he was in somewhat of a precarious situation, having to balance against the wall to blow dry his feet.

I emphasize feet rather than foot.

After considering him for a few moments, I came to the conclusion that I might as well be hung for a sheep as for a lamb -or whatever that saying is - and knocked him down with a frying pan anyway.

No, no, I didn't really - there is no need to email my parents this time.

I'm sure you've guessed that I didn't see this old man drying his feet in a telephone box, on the bus, or even in the library - it was the swimming pool.

I felt the need to clarify that.

I really need to get a camera, there are moments that are just asking to be captured on film for posterity.

Not that I'd show them to you. That just makes me run the risk of being sued. I don't think they'd really have a chance of much money, suing me, by the way, but it is far better to be safe than sorry.

And now I have to run. Not really run, but get a move on.

I've got an orthodontist appointment to go to later, and a lot to get in before then.Yes, I know, the reason I jumped up into the air and yelled when I got my braces off was I because thought I'd never have to see an orthodontist again.

Now, nearly two years later, I'm going back to one.

I'll stop talking.

xx

0 comments: