CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday 20 January 2009

It's late - I know

I'm sorry.


I've been busy.


Very busy indeed.
Righto, apologies over (I never did like those things much) - let's get down to business.First of all



- Happy New Year to all of you who haven't already received this sentiment from me, and many happy returns.


I hope 2009 is a good year for you, etc, etc, (you know the drill)


I haven't been up to much, just getting back to self defence, getting back to gymnastics, swimming, working, all the things you do at the beginning of the year.



I haven't had any time to do anything on the computer anymore - because I've been trying to beat my siblings' stats in a computer game.


I know, I know, how sad is all that??


But you know, it has paid off. Somewhere I'm sure I'm cleverer for it.
But no, that isn't all I've been doing since I wrote here last. I've been working steadily at the piano, and now have everyone in the family gazing at me in awe and saying:


"Dad! Constance is a genius"


And one person, who had been told that Einaudi (a composer/pianist) was a genius said grumpily when I finished one of his pieces:


"It must be writing the music that's hard"


Well, actually, yes it is.


Let's move on.


I've also been working hard at my self-defence and listening to everything the teacher says, and practising almost every second of the day.


I know, doesn't sound like me does it?


Of course, the small part where I made it up, might have something to do with that.


I've run away from that old guy four or five times since you heard from me, been followed round a shop on suspicion of shop-lifting, been to the dentist, watched fascinated as an old man blew dry his FEET, broken my back trying to lift a girl that was too heavy at gymnastics (almost), had a cold, worked hard and learnt about eutrophic lakes, (Something that once I've passed the exam I'll never think about again. Something I will never need to know unless I want to be a pond engineer. Which I don't) - we had the heating installed, picked up leaves and all the rest.


Of course, that is just looking at the 'good' things I've done.
I've also put my feet up, drunk loads of tea, read a hundred books, played hide and seek, told endless stories about when I was little, 'not' tidied my bedroom, failed to get out of bed on time some mornings, and eaten far too much chocolate.
It balances doesn't it?


And now, I have 53 equations to balance in my chemistry book.


If you'll excuse me...



TTFN


Constxx

0 comments: